pickmy.org is currently expierimenting with Asterisk PBX for fun and potential profit. Our system current consists of a PBX with PTSN trunking, DIDs, and a couple of private links
Links & Info
dewdude.ath.cx - Home PBX
- Compiled from main github MASTER repro
- VOIP.MS PTSN Trunk
- 4 DIDs. 3 “Public”/1 Private. Not Published (Yet)
- Hamshack Hotline & Hams Over IP Trunks (Maybe)
- Experimental Private DUNDi peering network
- 5 MusicOnHold Channels (100% streaming)
- Home of Asterisk Jukebox
- Once hosted “The Weird Al Emergency Hotline” for 24 hours on Halloween 2021 (178 calls. About $5 cost.)
pickmy.org - Remote PBX
- Has been disabled due to troubleshooting and lack of need.
At some point this section will contain links to Asterisk Jukebox instructions and track lists.