pickmy.org is currently expierimenting with Asterisk PBX for fun and potential profit. Our system current consists of a PBX with PTSN trunking, DIDs, and a couple of private links
Links & Info
dewdude.ath.cx - Home PBX
- Compiled from main github MASTER repro
- VOIP.MS PTSN Trunk
- 4 DIDs. 3 “Public”/1 Private. Not Published (Yet)
- Hamshack Hotline & Hams Over IP Trunks (Maybe)
- Experimental Private DUNDi peering network
- 5 MusicOnHold Channels (100% streaming)
- Home of Asterisk Jukebox
- Once hosted “The Weird Al Emergency Hotline” for 24 hours on Halloween 2021 (178 calls. About $5 cost.)
pickmy.org - Remote PBX
- Has been disabled due to troubleshooting and lack of need.
At some point this section will contain links to Asterisk Jukebox instructions and track lists.
All documentation related Asterisk that’s not on my Git will go here; and some of this may go more in depth than Git.